May 2, 2014

A Whole Lot of Questions Tag


I have been tagged by the wonderful Manisha from Escaping through Ink.


Apple juice or orange juice? I would say orange juice because I like oranges more than apples.

Are you morning or night person? I am more of a night person. I have been trying to go to sleep earlier than three in the morning but in normally doesn't work.

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? I like sweet foods more but it depends on my mood.

Are you a collector or anything? Rocks and concert tickets.

Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas

Autobots or Decepticons? I didn't like the movie but if I had to choose I guess Autobots.

What was your favorite childhood television program? Courage the Cowardly Dog 

If you could be any animal, what would it be? Dog

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To fly, so I can go any where in the world.

What is usually your first thought when you wake up? It's to early, I'm going back to sleep.

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I make up a story or I think about what will happen the next day.

What's your favorite color? Hot Pink, red, purple, and black.

What's your favorite animal? Dolphins, dogs, and cats.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes, I think there might be something else out there on other plants.

Do you believe in ghosts? I kind of believe that there are ghosts and I kind of don't.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game, which one(s)? The two games I used to play a lot was Grand Theft Auto and The Sims on the Play Station 2.

You're given a million dollars what would you spend it on? I would buy food for the homeless, share some with some of my family, maybe buy some new clothes, music albums, and save the rest in safe place like a bank.

Have any bad habits? I'm trying to stop saying bad words but it never happens. At least I'm saying them less than I did when I was around thirteen and sixteen.

Which bad habits, drive you crazy? Something that really drove me crazy at the end of my Senior year of high school was since I had classes with Juniors, Sophomores, and a few of the Seniors, they would talk through the whole time the teacher was talking. I wanted to hear the teacher talk not what they were going to do after school. Most Seniors didn't annoy me it was only some of them. It was the students that had a habit of talking after the teacher said to be quiet that really annoyed me.

List three of your best personality traits: Caring, Kind, and Responsible

List three of your worst personality traits: Shy, Quiet, and well shy and quiet are basically the same but I couldn't think of any more. When you get to know me you might be able to figure out more good and bad personality traits about me.

List one thing you would change about yourself: I wish I could talk to people more but I'm to shy.

Any tattoos or piercings? I don't have any tattoos or piercings but when I was younger I wanted snakebites but I couldn't have snakebites.

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? If there nice to me and nice to others.

What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Nice, honest, and smart

What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Rude, show offs, and stupidity.

Are you clean or a messy person? I have to say clean because I have to keep everything neat.

Do you see yourself getting married in the next five years? No, I would wait a few more years, then get married.

Have any celebrity crushes? I don't care that much for celebrity's. Now band members that's a little bit different. I could name all of my band member crushes but there's to many.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Sydney, Australia

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo, Japan.

List five goals on your life's to-do list: Make a movie, to not be shy anymore, write more stories, go to Seoul, South Korea, and go to Italy.

People I tag:
Celine
Jadiee

3 comments:

  1. I used to collect rocks too! All differently colored and shaped one until my mum threw them away!
    Courage the Cowardly Dog! I used to watch it a lot too!
    Snakebites XD
    Great post, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I think I still have most of my rocks and I loved watching Courage the Cowardly Dog. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there darling.
    I nominated you for the Versatile bloggers award. Please check out my blog for further details!
    Versatile Blogger Award

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D