Beautiful Spring Sunrise

Thursday, May 01, 2014


What a beautiful way  to start a day with a beautiful and colorful sunrise.

The clouds that are close to the hills, appear to look like mountains, and the sun is rising behind the mountains.


The clouds are really pretty at the beginning with all of the different shades of pink.



I love how some of the clouds were starting to turn into a golden color.



 I loved how the sun was starting to rise as a bright red and orange color and how the clouds were starting to turn into different colors.




Wow... the golden color in the clouds is really beautiful.





What was your favorite color or favorite picture of this sunrise?

My favorite colors were the oranges and gold. My favorite part is when the sun started to rise as a bright red and orange color.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. All of these photographs are gorgeous. I wish I was as good as you are with a camera.

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are beautiful pictures! Nature really knows how to play with her colors!
    I tagged you in the
    A Whole lot of Questions Tag Thing

    I look forward to reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe