Beautiful Tulips, Wild Violets, and Daffodils

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


I love the color of this tulip. It is a really beautiful and bright red.

A red Tulip

A red Tulip

These Wild Violets are pretty. I love the shade of purple these flowers are. I also like how that there are millions of these. It looks like a field of purple flowers.

A field of Wild Violets

One open Tulip and one closed Tulip.

These are pretty Daffodils. I like how they look like they're starting to turn from white to a yellow color or the yellow is fading away.

Mostly white and some faded yellow Daffodil.

Which picture was your favorite?

Mine was the first one because I love the beautiful shade of red the Tulip is.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the red tulip. The wild violets are beautiful. Jessica xox www.jesssdresses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe