Close Ups of Cute Dog Noses

Wednesday, May 07, 2014


Here are a couple cute pictures of Rocky and Minnie's' noses. 

It was really easy to get a picture of Minnie's nose because she was laying down and kind of falling asleep. Now Rocky on the other hand would keep moving and licking his mouth.

Here it looks like Rocky is saying "Where are my treats?"




It looks like Rocky is saying "I missed you." or "I can't wait to get my treats!"



Rocky's nose looks so cute and slobbery.


Minnie says "You don't think I can't see you taking pictures of me? Well, I can!"

Her nose looks so cute.


Minnie's like "How dare you wake me up from my nap!"

Who's nose do you think is the cutest? 

I can't decide, both of there noses are cute.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Doreen Bates ZakemMay 7, 2014 at 12:37 PM

    very cute! did Rocky ever get his treat? lol Minnie looks too tired to care..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Rocky got a lot of treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Love that N♥se.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe