May 11, 2014

Dragons and Pigs


This cloud looks like a dragon head with a hat on and is breathing out fire.

Dragon Head Cloud Shape

This cloud looks like an alligator head and underneath the alligator head is a lobster.

Alligator Cloud Shape

The cloud on the right looks like a baby pig and on the left it looks like a bat sneezing.

Bat and Pig Cloud Shape

Here it looks like a person doing some kind of weird exercise or pose, or maybe a family of pigs or fish.

Do you see something interesting in the clouds? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D