Fashion Saturday's: Cute Concert Outfits #2

Saturday, May 31, 2014

I love this cute concert outfit idea. I love the studs and the buttons on the bralette. The studs  and the buttons made the bralette really cute. I like the style of the studded shorts. I like the destroyed look to them and I also like the studs. The bracelets look very cute. I think my favorite of those bracelets is the one with the spikes on it. 

The bag would be great for carrying around food, water, band t-shirts, or band posters. It would be perfect for a music festival like Vans Warped Tour. Since you would be walking around all day it would be a great idea to carry around all of your items in.

Are any of you going to go to a music festival this summer? If not what's your favorite thing about summer? 

I think of as of right now I'm going to Vans Warped Tour this year. But it depends if I have the money to go. My favorite thing about summer is the right temperatures. I hate the freezing cold and I hate very hot temperatures. I think the best temperatures are when it's not too cold and not too hot.

Cute Concert Outfits #2



Converse black sneaker
$68 - welikefashion.com



Cut off
runwaydreamz.com


Cord bracelet
wholesalefashionsquare.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This totally rocks!

    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images