Happy Birthday Rocky!!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Rocky at four years old and a puppy German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

It's my little Rocky's birthday today! He is four years old today.

Here is an updated profile on him. Here's the past sort of a profile I did on him here: Here Is My Dog Rocky

Name: Rocky

Nickname: Rocky The Raccoon Tail

Type of Dog: German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever Mix or a shorter way of saying it, Golden Shepherd. He also has a little bit of Chow in him.

Date of Birth: May 10, 2010 
(Not sure on his birth date, we adopted him from someone. He was probably born around this time.)

Likes: Treats like cookies, bones, and pig ears. He loves humans and always wants more treats. Likes to stare until he gets more treats. Barks at bunnies.

Dislikes: Hates being left alone and not getting any treats.

Tricks: Sit, lay down, standing on back feet, and shake hands or paw.

Favorite Things To Do: Sleep all day and play with Minnie.

Here are a few pictures of Rocky when he was a puppy. He doesn't even look like the same dog. He grew a mane and a lot of fur. He definitely looks like a small lion four years later.

Rocky as a puppy German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky as a puppy German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky as a puppy German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Here's Rocky at the age of four.

Rocky head looks so golden here.

Rocky at four years old German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky looks so cute here. He looks like he is saying "Maybe if I smile I will get more treats."

If you look above his eyes it looks like he has little horns above his eyes. But he's not evil he is a very good dog.

Rocky at four years old German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky says "I love you so much!!!!"

Rocky at four years old German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

What's your favorite picture?

Mine is the last one and the first puppy picture. I don't know I can't choose, I love all of the pictures! He's so cute.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Happy birthday Rocky; I love all the photos! Gorgeous boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. He's a very gorgeous boy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images