Hearts, a Dandelion, and Grape Hyacinths

  • Monday, May 26, 2014
  • By Pumpkin Emily
  • 4 Comments


Dandelion

I love these Grape Hyacinths. They are really cool looking. I also love the purple and blue color they are.

A close up picture of a Grape Hyacinth.

A group of Grape Hyacinths

These heart looking leaf things look cool. I like how they are shaped into broken hearts.

Heart leaves growing in the ground.

Which picture was your favorite? I think my favorite pictures are of the Grape Hyacinths and the Dandelion.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely pics!

    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic and AlluringMay 27, 2014 at 4:43 PM

    I like all of them, but definitely ones of the flowers the most. :-)

    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D