Liebster Award

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Chloe from Call Me Chlo. Thank you.

The Rules Are:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog. 
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask 11 for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Let the nominees know you nominated them.

11 Random Facts About Me

1. My top three favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Farewell, My Love, and SHINee.
2. My favorite types of music is rock, metal, and k-pop.
3. My favorite anime right now is Corpse Princess.
4. My favorite childhood cartoon is Courage the Cowardly Dog.
5. I love to draw anime and cartoons.
6. My favorite album that I have is Gold Tattoos by Farewell, My Love
7. I like to write stories.
8. I can play a little bit of guitar.
9. I know some words from these languages Korean, Japanese, German, Spanish, and Italian.
10. My favorite song right now is Queen of Hearts by Farewell, My Love.
11. I have two amazing dogs named Rocky and Minnie.

Questions from Chloe

What's your favorite all time film?
Turbo

Would you ever consider starting a youtube channel?
Yes, I have considered it, but I'm very shy. But I will start making videos soon.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate

Favorite TV programme?
Adventure Time

Shoes or bags?
I would say shoes. I normally don't carry around any bags.

Who is your idol?
I don't have an idol.

Favorite thing to do on the weekend?
My favorite thing to do on the weekend is sleep.

5 words that describe you?
Nice, Shy, Smart, Artistic, and Creative.

Do you have any hobbies?
I love drawing anime or cartoons.

Favorite holiday you have ever been on?
I can't think of any.

Apple Mac or PC?
I never had a Apple Mac before but I would like to try a Mac.

My Questions For My Nominees

1. What's your favorite anime or cartoon?
2. What's your favorite type of music?
3. If you could listen to a band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
4. What's your favorite animal?
5. What country would you like to visit?
6. If you could live in any country or city, where would you live?
7. What's your favorite band or singer?
8. What's your favorite thing to do?
9. What's your favorite day of the week?
10. What's your favorite childhood TV show?
11. If you could take a picture of anything in the world, what or who would it be?

My Nominations

Alluring Alyss Beauty
The Beauty Vine
Nerdy.. Beautiful.. Unique..
The Sound of Fashion
Hickory Ridge Studio
All that glitter and joy
sallijo
Miss Madisson Makeup
Montaine
Hello Freckle Face
Beautysave Uk

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thanks for the nominee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I'm going to work on questions tonight and post tomorrow. Omg, <3 adventure time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just posted here, thanks! http://iammontaine.com/post/85260436378/ive-been-nominated-for-a-liebster-award-from-miss#.U21mUa1dWD4

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images