Minnie Pretending I'm Not There

Thursday, May 22, 2014


I have some Minnie pictures to show you guys or ladies. Normally, when I take pictures of Minnie she never looks at me. She will pretend I'm not there. But this time she is closing her eyes in almost all of the pictures. Either she is ignoring me, the sun is too bright for her, she's falling asleep because of the warmth, or she hates me taking picture of her. I don't have the camera that close to her face but maybe she knows sometimes I use the flash. She does know when I'm about to take a picture. 

Right before I push the button to take a picture of her she looks away, closes her eyes, or does both. In the following pictures of her this is normally what she does.

Minnie, Chihuahua looking away from the camera.

Minnie, Chihuahua

Minnie, Chihuahua

In this picture she is sticking a tiny piece of her tongue out at me.

Minnie says "Maybe if I do something cute she will go away. I got it I will stick my tongue out like this."

Minnie, Chihuahua sticking a piece of her tongue out.

Minnie says "Why are you still here taking pictures of me?"

Minnie, Chihuahua

Which picture of Minnie is your favorite?

My favorite is... well I don't know I love them all!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awww how cute is this post haha< 3 Lovely
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet!

    XO

    Jeanne

    http;//fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images