May 29, 2014

Minnie Scanning for Predators


Here are a few pictures of Minnie sitting on top on a couch and watching for enemies in the trees and in the yard. For some reason she likes to bark at people who are walking down the street. I'm like "Their not even in the yard, they are in the street. So why are you barking at them?"

Minnie, Chihuahua, sitting on top of couch watching for enemies.

Another picture of Minnie, Chihuahua, sitting on top of couch watching for enemies at a different angle.

Minnie looks like she fell asleep in this picture.

Minnie, Chihuahua, not looking at the camera and closing her eyes.

I was able to get a picture of Minnie before she started to bark at some animal or person.

Minnie, Chihuahua, standing outside and sees an animal or a person.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so smart!

    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she looks very smart.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D