Pretty Pink Tree Flowers

Tuesday, May 13, 2014


In the beginning of April, on the trees, flowers began to grow. But all of the flowers have all fell off and the trees are beginning to grow bright green leaves. Here are some of the pictures that I took of the flowers on the trees. I only had a short time to get some pictures of these flowers and I thought they came out pretty good. I do have some more good pictures.

This flower I found on the ground, in the tiny field of yellow Daffodils. 



This is day before the flowers opened up.


The next day, all of the flowers were open. The flowers are so pretty.


I like how these pictures came out. The perspective of the tree and the flowers and the tree limbs getting smaller the higher they get looks really cool.





What was your favorite picture?

Mine is the picture underneath these words, both of the perspective photos of the tree, and the second picture of the flower that fell off the tree.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe