Riding Horses In The Sky

Friday, May 02, 2014


It looks like someone is riding a horse and it also looks like someone fell off the horse.

It also looks like a dog standing and riding on a back of a horse.


Here it looks like an Egyptian, Indian, or a Roman riding a chariot or a horse.


The clouds look like there are two sides about to attack each other and are about to start a beginning of a war.

On the right, it looks like a Night and a Princess running away from a kingdom.


Here it looks like an army of men riding on horses to bring back the Princess.

Do you see something interesting in the clouds? Let me know in the comments.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe