Rocky Looks So Cute and Evil

Friday, May 09, 2014


Rocky says with a smirk " I have a feeling your going to leave me again, aren't you?"

Rocky German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky looks so cute and evil. Over his eyes there are black marks that look like horns. His little horns over his eyes make him look so evil. He thinking of a master plan. I'm not sure for what though.

What do you think he's thinking?

Rocky German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky says "Your still taking pictures of me? Leave my castle at once!"

Rocky German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

I don't think he's evil at all. He's the greatest dog in the world.

What's your favorite picture?

Mine is the one where he has a little smirk.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. All of them! They are so cute!
    www.vintageallyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doreen Bates ZakemMay 9, 2014 at 8:04 PM

    the middle two look as though he is begging his hardest to go with. "aren't I cute" he says?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one is so cute! Looks like he is asking a question

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images