Rocky Sometimes Hates Pictures

Sunday, May 25, 2014


When I was taking pictures of Rocky a few days ago, he wouldn't look at me. I think he doesn't want me to take pictures of him or he didn't want to look at me because I didn't have any treats at that time when I took a couple pictures. I did eventually give him treats but I think he was still mad at me for not giving him treats.

In these two picture I think he heard something or he saw some kind of animal like a bunny, squirrel, or a bird and I think he was watching it or listening to it. But he could be saying "I don't want to take pictures today. I quit being your model." or "Maybe if I look the other way she will disappear."


"I'm still not going to look at you."


"Leave me alone, I don't want to be bothered today!"


Rocky says "Why are you still here taking pictures of me? I told you to leave me alone."


You Might Also Like

5 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images