Rocky's Golden Coat

Wednesday, May 28, 2014


Depending on the setting on my camera, Rocky will look like he has more golden color to his fur coat. The setting on my camera pops out the colors and makes them more bright or colorful. I think it's my favorite setting on my camera.

Rocky looking the other way. Golden Shepherd

Rocky's tongue looks so weird here.

Rocky licking his nose. Golden Shepherd

 I love his fur it's so fluffy and I love the golden color.

Rocky's golden fur. Golden Shepherd

Rocky looks so cute here. I love his yawn.

Rocky says "I'm so tired!!"

Rocky yawing. Golden Shepherd

Which picture was your favorite? My favorite is the picture of Rocky yawning.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I liked the second last pic the best! His coat does look totally shiny and golden in that! :)

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most gorgeous dog ever!
    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    XO

    Jeanne

    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe