The Last of the Pink Flowers

  • Tuesday, May 20, 2014
  • By Pumpkin Emily
  • 2 Comments


I was able to get a few pictures of the last flower that was on the tree. The flower was pretty but you can tell that the flower was dying. It was starting to turn brown.


Here is another angle of the same flower. You can see that there is a little bit more of brown on this flower.


Here is a picture of the tree with some of the flowers left on the tree limbs, before all of the flowers fell off.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Delicious inspirating photos

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D