Versatile Blogger Award

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

I have been nominated by the wonderful Manisha from Escaping through Ink. Thank you.


If you are nominated, you have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.

Here are the rules of the award:

1. Show the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers (which may include the blogger than nominated you)
4. Give 7 random facts about your self.

7 Random Facts About Myself

1. One of my new favorite anime is Corpse Princess.
2. My favorite song right now is Rocking by Teen Top or King for a Day by Pierce The Veil. I can't choose they are both really good songs.
3. I like to draw cartoons and anime.
4. My favorite anime when I was in middle school was Naruto.  
5. I know a little of Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, and German.
6. My favorite animals are dogs, cats, dolphins, tigers, and lions.
7. My favorite colors are hot pink, black, purple, and red.

Blogs I Nominate

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! I will definitely do this! I have also nominated you for the Liebster award on my page http://callmechlo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-liebster-awards.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe