May 20, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award #3

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by emhasrednails. Thank you very much.

Rules:

1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.

Seven Facts About Me

1. My favorite song I currently love is Deeper Deeper by One Ok Rock.
2.  My favorite color is hot pink.
3. I graduated high school in 2013.
4. I love photography and drawing.
5. My favorite bands are Black Veil Brides, Farewell, My Love, SHINee, and One Ok Rock
6. My favorite types of music are rock, metal, Korean pop music, Japanese rock music and there are a one or two artists I like in pop music.
7. Two of my best friends are my amazing dogs, Minnie and Rocky.

My Nominees Are:


9 comments:

  1. Awww thank you! :) I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You're an incredible photographer and definitely deserve it!
    Nora=)
    The Hopelessly Optimisitc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! This is awesome, I'm so grateful. Yay! I'm going to celebrate this by going shoppin, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats x

    Makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for having nominated me and my blog! It's an honor for me :DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my post: http://marshmellowbyeva.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D