Water Droplets

Tuesday, May 27, 2014


One day there was a storm passing through and I noticed on my windows that the water from the rain had a really cool effect on my window. Every couple of seconds water on the window would change shapes.

I like how in the first two pictures, the background is blurred and you can see the rain drops on the window.

Water droplets on a window.

Water droplets on a window.

I like how in this picture the rain on the window, looks likes broken glass. The tree looks pretty cool behind the broken glass effect of the rain droplets.

The water droplets create a broken glass effect.

In these two pictures, I loved how the rain droplets came into focus instead of the tree.

Water droplets comes into focus on the window and the tree is blurred in the background.

Water droplets comes into focus on the window and the tree is blurred in the background.

This was the tree that was behind the window and the rain droplets. The tree looks awesome because of how it looks like it is two different colors.

Rain caused the tree to appear to be two colors.

Perspective angle of the tree.

Which picture or pictures were your favorite?

I think my favorites are of the ones with the tree in the background and the picture of the tree with the two shades of color.

Water Droplets Part 2

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Chic and AlluringMay 27, 2014 at 2:12 PM

    I like the 3rd picture! It looks like it would make a wonderful cover for a sci-fi fantasy novel. Also, I like the pictures of the tree; whoever put the face on it must have had a fun sense of humor. :-)

    www.ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fourth one from last really stands out for me. Such a blurry amazing image. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you love it. I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my favorite pictures. It would probably be a cool sci-fi fantasy novel.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images