Warped Tour Outfit Ideas #8

  • Saturday, August 02, 2014
  • By Pumpkin Emily
  • 0 Comments

Fashion Saturday's Vans Warped Tour Outfit Idea #8

I saved my favorite outfit for last. I think this outfit is really cute and I think it would be perfect for future Warped Tour years. I think I might wear it to Warped Tour in 2015.

If you would like to see past Warped Tour ideas, you can click here.

I especially love the top. I love the saying that's on the shirt and I can see part of the back. I really like the style of the back the of shirt. I love the distressed look on the skinny jeans. The leather boots are really cute. I wish I could have boots like that. 
The sunglasses are cute I like the style of them. The bracelets are also very cute. I like how there is a watch. I think that would be really good idea to have a watch so then you know what time it is or you could just use your phone.

The backpack is my favorite back pack out of all of the Warped Tour outfit ideas. When I saw the backpack for some reason I found it funny.

What was your favorite item in this idea and what was your favorite Warped Tour outfit idea? I love this outfit and it's my favorite out of all of them.



Warped Tour Outfit #7


Red black shirt
$61 - nolanova.nl



Rocio army boots
$38 - shoefashionista.com


Red backpack
$39 - bluebanana.com


Ezra vegan jewelry
$28 - theiconic.com.au


H&M sunglasses
$10 - hm.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D