Baby Elephants and Lion Clouds

Friday, October 03, 2014

In this picture it looks like a baby elephant swimming or playing in the water.

A baby elephant cloud

This cloud looks like a strong lion.

A cloud that looks like a strong lion.

This cloud reminds me of Simba from The Lion King standing on pride rock.

Clouds that look like Simba from the Lion King.

The cloud on the bottom reminds me of a character from the cartoon movie called Hercules. The cloud on the top looks like a head with wings.

Clouds look like a character from the movie Hercules.

This cloud looks like a baby elephant.

A cloud that looks like a baby elephant.

What do you see in the clouds?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You really like doing a lot of cloud gazing! Either way, they make for beautiful photos and a great way to exercise the imagination :D

    Check out my post about perspective: https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=101761

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the first one! Glad you were able to capture these!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe