Beautiful White Flowers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

I love all of these pictures of these flowers. I like the shadows from the trees and how I took all of the pictures. These flowers are part of a vine called Wild Clematis.

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

Close up of a Wild Clematis flowers

Millions of white Wild Clematis flowers

I found these flowers in a different area.

White Wild Clematis flowers

White Wild Clematis flowers

I can't really choose a favorite since I love all of the pictures. But if I had to choose a favorite I think my favorite would have to be the third and the fourth pictures from the last one. Do you have a favorite picture? Which one is it?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe