Beautiful Fluffy Clouds Part 1

Wednesday, October 08, 2014


Fluffy clouds

The clouds look so soft and fluffy. I would love to sleep on them.

Fluffy clouds

Clouds

The sun and the clouds look amazing. I like how the sun is shining through the clouds.

Sun shining through clouds.

This cloud looks like someone is about to fall off a surfboard.

Clouds

This cloud looks like a animal hiding behind a bush.

Clouds that look like an animal behind a tree.

The cloud that is kind of in the middle but is off to the left looks like a turkey or some other kind of bird. The clouds to the right of the bird looks like a snake.

Clouds that looks like a bird and a snake.

This cloud looks like a person defeating a dragon.

Clouds that look like a person and a dragon.

Sun behind clouds and lighting up the clouds.

Sun behind clouds and lighting up the clouds.

Clouds

Clouds

One of the clouds look like a mermaid and the clouds look like people. The big cloud on the right looks like a ship. Maybe the mermaid is saving the people.

Clouds

The clouds on the bottom look like a sleigh with reindeer.

Clouds that look like a sleigh and a reindeer.

Sun behind clouds and lighting up the clouds.

I love all of these pictures. I love how the sun is outlining the edges of the clouds. My favorite pictures would have to be the fourth picture and the eleventh one. Which one is your favorite and what did you see in the clouds?


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lol, I see someone about to fall off their surfboard, too! Haha.

    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!

    I really like your blog & I am now following :-)

    Jess x

    http://sprinkleofneon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I like your blog to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, I'm glad you saw the person on the surfboard. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe