Beautiful Nature

  • Wednesday, October 29, 2014
  • By Pumpkin Emily
  • 4 Comments


These leaves look like they are shaped as chocolate hearts.

Leaves that are in a shape of a heart.

Leaves that are in a shape of a heart.

Perspective picture of a tree.

Tree branch

Tree branch

The sun shining on a tree branch with balls that look like snow.

A bright tree branch with balls that look like snow.

Tree branch with balls that look like snow.

Tree branch with balls that look like snow and a blurred background.

The way how the shadows and the sunlight are, makes the outline of the sunlight on the tree bark looks like a Chihuahua.

Shadows and sunlight on a tree that looks like a Chihuahua.

Red and yellow cherries.

Yellow cherries

Yellow cherries

Yellow, green, and red cherries

Red, orange, and yellow cherries

This looks so cool because of how the spider web is wrapped around the tree branch.

Cherries and a tree branch in a spider web.

Cherries and a tree branch wrapped in a spider web.

Rock

Walnut

A few cherries on a tree.

A red cherry

I think my favorite pictures would have to be the first two pictures because the leaves look like chocolate, the picture of the tree with a sunlight outline of a Chihuahua, and the picture of the walnut. Which picture is your favorite?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like all of them! Are those berries edible? What are they?

    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your photography is amazing! I love the photo with the chocolate-looking leaves x

    http://justyouthphotography.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://cbechanphotography.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what they are. I thought they were cherries but someone told me they are something else. I'm not sure if they're edible.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D