October 11, 2014

Cute Fall Outfit #3 Fashion Saturday's


Cute Fall Outfit #3 Fashion Saturday's

Hello everybody! Here's another cute fall outfit. I think it would be great for walking outside and hanging out with friends. You could wear it to a outdoor concert and you could even wear it on a chilly Halloween night. This is the third fall outfit if you want to see the first one click here or if you want to see the second one click here.

This cute outfit includes a black sweater with skulls on it black distressed jeans, and black Converse. The accessories are a black knit hat with bear ears and a black and silver heart shaped necklace with skulls on it.

I love the skull design on the heart necklace. I like how there is one big skull in the middle of the heart and there are mini skulls behind it. I also like how the border of the heart is shaped as bones. The knit hat with bear ears is really cute. I like everything else in this outfit. It's so cute!

What do you think of this outfit? What's your favorite item?


Sweater, black skinny jeans, skull necklace, Converse, and a hat.


Skull print sweater
$29 - wearall.com


Boohoo ripped jeans
$50 - boohoo.com


Converse shoes
$55 - converse.com


Heart jewelry
$21 - overstock.com


Beanie hat
$57 - jades24.com

2 comments:

  1. Every time I visit your blog you have a lovely blog make over!
    I tagged you in the Sisterhood Of the World Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like to change the colors of my blog a lot most escpecially during seasons. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D