Fall Outfit #2 Fashion Saturday's

  • Saturday, October 04, 2014
  • By Pumpkin Emily
  • 2 Comments

Fall Outfit #2 Fashion Saturday's

Hello everybody! Here's another cute outfit for fall. It could be great for wearing around the house or when you are hanging out with some friends. This is the second cute fall outfit idea that I have if you want to see the first one click here.

This cute outfit includes a gray sweater with black stars, black skinny jeans, and black Converse. For the accessories there is a cute black cat knit hat with ears and a silver heart necklace.

If you wanted to for Halloween, you could use the cat hat for an accessory for a cat costume. The hat would be very cute to make a costume. If you were to make a cat costume you could wear black skinny jeans, Converse, the knit cat hat, and a black t-shirt. Then you can draw cat whiskers and a dot on your nose.

I just love the cute cat hat. I really like the sweater. I think this outfit is very adorable. I think my favorite part of this outfit is the cat hat. What do you think of this outfit? Which is your favorite part of this outfit? 


Fall Outfit #2


Pullover sweater
vessos.com


Vero Moda black jeans
$70 - zalando.co.uk


Converse shoes
converse.com



Knit hat
amazon.com




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Really cute outfit! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love outfit based on Converse!!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D