Fuzzy Ocean Wave Clouds Part 2

Thursday, October 02, 2014

One evening, I saw clouds in the sky that looked like ocean waves. The clouds also look fuzzy, kind of like fur. This is the second time I was able to get pictures like these. If you want to see the first time I got pictures of clouds that look like ocean waves click here.

Clouds that look like ocean waves.

This cloud looks like an Indian with a bow and arrow. The clouds could also form a mermaid. The clouds remind me of the King Triton from The Little Mermaid.

Clouds that look like a Indian or King Triton from The Little Mermaid.

This cloud looks like a person dancing.

A pink cloud that looks like a person dancing.

The moon looks so pretty behind the clouds.

Light golden clouds with a moon behind the clouds.

The gold in the clouds look very pretty. If you look at the left, it looks like someone surfing in the clouds or a person riding a snowmobile or a water ski.

A golden sunset, one of the clouds look like someone is riding a surfboard.

This cloud looks like a shark or a dolphin.

A cloud that looks like a dolphin or a shark.

These clouds look like two mermaids.

Two clouds that look like two mermaids.

While I was taking pictures of the clouds, I glanced over and saw a lighting bug. So, I took a picture of it and the picture came out good. I'm happy that I was able to get a picture of this lighting bug.

A lighting bug.

The moon looks so pretty against the blue sky. Which picture is your favorite?

A blue sky and a bright moon.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lanas Art Studio lanasartOctober 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM

    I love your idea of photos series....that if such a sweet and cohesive way to tell your stories! Kudos to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! Can't choose one, they are all beautiful!
    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe