Laughing Rocky

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Rocky looks so cute. It looks like he is either laughing or smiling.

Smiling Rocky, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

He looks so cute in this picture. It looks like he is saying "I love you very much."

Happy Rocky, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever Mix

Rocky looks so adorable in each picture. I think my favorite pictures are the first one and the fourth one. But I still love all of them. What's your favorite picture?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. He's adorable !
    charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how lovely and happy does he look!

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe