October 24, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


One Lovely Blog Award


Hello everybody! I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Belle Vie. Thank you!

Rules:

1. You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
2. You must add this set of rules so that your nominees know what to do.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself to the post.
4. You must nominate 15 other blogs and leave links to them in the post.
5. You must let the people know they have been nominated.
6. Follow back the person that nominated you on Bloglovin.

7 Facts About Me:

1. My top three favorite anime are Attack on Titan, Inuyasha, and Bleach.
2. I have two adorable dogs named Minnie and Rocky.
3. My favorite colors are pink, red, purple, and black.
4. My favorite song right now is Faithless by Black Veil Brides.
5. I love animals. My favorite animals are dogs, cats, dolphins, lions, and cheetahs.
6. My two favorite TV shows are Once Upon a Time and Pretty Little Liars.
7. My favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

My Nominees are:



6 comments:

  1. THanks for nominating me dear :) will do mine tomorrow :) xoxo:)
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me, dear... I will do it soon.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily! Post is up, thanks so much for the nomination!
    Cheers,
    SannyDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D