October 27, 2014

One More Yesterday by The Relapse Symphony Music Mondays


One More Yesterday by The Relapse Symphony Music Mondays

Hello everybody! Today's Music Monday is "One More Yesterday" by The Relapse Symphony. One More Yesterday is on their full-length album Shadows.

The Relapse Symphony is a rock band that consists of five members. The members names are and what they do in the band: Bret Von Dehl sings, Brandon Kile plays bass, JC Charles and Ray Miller play guitar, and Alex Foxx plays the drums.

I love this song. It probably has to be one of the best songs in 2014 so far. What do you think of "One More Yesterday" by The Relapse Symphony?

If you can't see the video click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D