Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hello everybody! I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Manisha from Escaping through Ink. Thank you Manisha!

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Image was found on Escaping through Ink

The rules are:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the awards logo on your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions you been asked.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers.
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.

Manisha's Questions

1. Name the book that changed the way you think.
I can't think of any books that changed the way how I think right now.

2. Favorite book of all time. Something that made you fell warm and loved?
I can't think of anything.

3. Favorite genre?
Horror, mystery, and manga.

4. What was your first blog post about?
My first post was introducing Rocky.

5. Who would be your fictional boyfriend?
I don't know why but I think my fictional boyfriend should be a vampire. Kind of like the vampires in the anime/manga Vampire Knight.

6. If you could read series or standalone books for the rest of your life, which would it be?
The Chronicles of Vladimr Tod

7. Old book or new book smell?
New book

8. Best fictional couple?
I'm not sure if you would consider them a couple yet but Nanami and Tomoe from the anime/manga Kamisama Kiss.

9. What do you enjoy blogging about?
I enjoy blogging about fashion, photography, music, and DIY's

10. Name a blog/blogs that you enjoy reading?
Chic and Alluring and Karimew are two of my favorites.

My Questions

1. What's your favorite type of music?
2. If you could listen to one band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be?
3. What's your favorite song?
4. What's your favorite TV show?
5. If you could meet one band or singer, who would it be?
6. What's your favorite thing to do?
7. What's your favorite movie?
8. Have you been to any concerts? If so, who did you see at your first concert?
9. What was you favorite class you took or currently taking in high school?
10. Do you like anime? If so, what is the name of your favorite anime?

My Nominees 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe