The Cutest Bugs Ever

Thursday, October 23, 2014


Both of the golden and the grey and white caterpillars are so cute!

Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Look! The caterpillar started to eat a leaf. So cute!

Caterpillar eating a leaf.

One night, I saw a grasshopper hanging out on my window. It's so cute!

Grasshopper

The grasshopper started to clean its legs.

Grasshopper

Grasshopper

The next day, the same or a different grasshopper was on a different window.

Grasshopper

This moth has the cutest eyes.

Bug

It's a little bit difficult to see this caterpillar because it blends in very well with carpet.

Caterpillar

I love the colors of this leaf.

Yellow and orange leaf.

All of the bugs are so cute. I think the cutest bug has to the caterpillar that was eating the leaf or the grasshopper. Which bug do you think is the cutest?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe