The First Leaves of Fall

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Hello everybody! Fall is finally here, the leaves are changing colors, and it's starting to get cooler outside. I took some pictures of some leaves that had beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows. What's your favorite thing about fall?

A yellow leaf in a bird bath.

Green leaf

Red and yellow leaf

Dark red leaf

Yellow leaf

Light red and yellow leaf

Red, orange, and yellow leaf

For some reason this leaf kind of looks like a two colored starfish.

Red, orange, and yellow leaf.

Dark red and yellow leaf

Dark red leaf

Dark red, yellow, and orange leaf

Yellow leaf

Yellow leaf

Dark red and orange leaf

Bright yellow and green leaves

Bright yellow and green leaves

Green and yellow leaves

Yellow leaves

Yellow leaves

My favorite leaf has to be the one in the picture that is sixth from the last one. I just love the colors of the orange and red. Which leaf was your favorite?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love the colours of autumn! These photos are beautiful, the tones in those red leaves are particularly gorgeous :) Beth xxx

    http://doodleanddaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) The red leaves are very beautiful and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is my favourite season! I hate winter, but I like the cool sun, the good movies that come out and the relaxing feeling of the first month of school being over when you hit October break. I don't know why I love it so much, but I do. Must be something in the air :P

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/perspective-dead-poets-society-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate winter to. I love Autumn and Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe