Hello everybody! Today's DIY is a easy frame art idea for St. Patrick's Day!
You will need...
Green and white cardstock
Green and gold paint
1. Print out pictures or free hand the design. If you printed out the pictures trace them on to the cardstock.
2. Paint the design.
3. Cut out two or more clovers.
4. Glue the clovers on to the frame.
5. Trace the glass around the design. You can do this before making the design.
6. Place the design inside the frame and put the frame together.
If you can't see the video click here.
What do you think of this DIY? What DIY should I do next?