Hello everybody! Today's DIY is a seashell summer frame art idea! The seashells are shaped into a heart. You can add a word to it as well like the word summer.
You will need...
1. Take the glass from the frame and put it on the back of the scrapbook paper and trace around it.
2. Do the same thing to the cardstock buy maybe it smaller than the glass.
3.Cut both out.
4. Draw to make a design and print it out.
5. Then trace it onto the cardstock.
6. Paint glue where you want the shells to be.
7. Place the shells into the glue.
8. Paint the other part of the design.
9. Paint the glue on the scrapbook paper and then place the design on top of the glue.
10. Place the design into the frame.
Optional: Paint on the lines around the heart of you can see them.
If you can't see the video click here.
What do you think of this DIY? What DIY should I do next?