June Outfit of the Month

Thursday, June 02, 2016


Hello everybody! Today's post is a outfit of the month post for June.

Sleeping With Sirens T-shirt from Hot Topic, skirt from Dresslink, leggings and a bracelet.

Choker necklace from Forever 21

Boots from Forever 21


The items in this outfit:


Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt: Hot Topic
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Leggings: Unknown store
Bracelet: Unknown store

If you can't see the video click here.



Question Time!


What do you think of this outfit?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like your t-shirt a lot! Thanks for sharing!

    Walking Freckle
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe