DIY

A Simple DIY Summer Lantern

  • Sunday, July 24, 2016
  • By Pumpkin Emily
  • 0 Comments


A Simple DIY Summer Lantern


Hello everybody! Today's DIY is a easy summer lantern.

You will need..


Jar
Battery string lights
Ribbon
Scissors
Clear plastic beads/rocks

1. Make   sure   your   lights   don't   get   hot before   you   use   them!

2. Place a few of the lights in the jar first and then place the beads in next. Repeat this step.

3. Tie a bow with the ribbon.

A Simple DIY Summer Lantern

A Simple DIY Summer Lantern

If you can't see the video click here.


Question Time!


What do you think of this DIY? What DIY should I do next?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D