Top 15 Favorite Styles for Summer

Saturday, July 02, 2016


Hello everybody! Today I'm going to show my top fifteen favorite styles for summer. The styles will range from t-shirts, to dresses, accessories, and to pants. All fashion pieces are coming from a site called StyleWe.

Summer Dresses


I am loving all of these summer dresses. They are all unique styles. The first dress has a beautiful flower skirt with it and the the top of the dress looks very cute.

Sweet Short Sleeve Floral A-line Mini Dress

I love how this dress is very flowy looking.

Black Half Sleeve Plain Mini Dress

I really like the design of this dress.

Black Cotton-blend Jacquard Floral Sleeveless Mini Dress

Summer Skirts and Shorts


I am loving this skirt and these shorts. All of them are very unique, cute, and pretty.

White Viscose A-line Stripes Casual Mini Skirt

Black Casual Viscose Shorts

Totally my favorite out of the three.

Black Casual Fringed Geometric Short

Leather Shorts


I am loving both of these leather shorts.

Black Faux Leather H-line Shorts

Black PU Casual Shorts 

Distressed Jeans


I love both of these jeans. The first one is my favorite.

Black Casual Plain Denim Jeans

Gray Casual Plain Denim Jeans

Kimono, Tunic, and Tops


I am in love with this kimono.

Black Long Sleeve V Neck Cocoon KimonoBlack Long Sleeve V Neck Cocoon Kimono

I love the colors on this tunic.

Black Chiffon Floral Casual Tunic

This top is very cute.

Casual Plain Half Sleeve Off-shoulder T-Shirt

The design of the pineapple on this t-shirt is very cute.

White Casual Printed H-line T-Shirt

Jumpsuit


I love this jumpsuit because of the top.

Black Off-shoulder Sheath Sweet Off Shoulder Jumpsuit

All of these items came from StyleWe. They are a online shopping platform that is committed to provide original, high quality and exclusive fashion to it's customers. They cover all sorts of styles for their clothing. They have handbags, jeans, t-shirts, and many more on their website.

Items in Order


I love all of these fashion styles and items. Which item is your favorite?

This is a paid post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe