March 9, 2017

What I Eat In A Day #2 Vegan + Recipes!




Breakfast - Strawberry and Banana Smoothie



2 cups of strawberries
2 bananas
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 cup of non dairy milk

Lunch - Spicy Chickpeas and Rice




Cook  1 cup of rice
Cook 1 cup of chickpeas
1/2 cup of sauce example pasta sauce
Cayenne pepper and Himalayan salt

Snack - Spicy Fries



2 Potatoes
Cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Himalayan salt. Season to taste.

Dinner - Spicy Beans Tacos


>

Make how ever much you want for tacos! 😀
Taco shells
Black Beans
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Himalayan salt. Season to taste.

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D