DIY Tumblr Inspired Organization Room Decor | Pencil Holder, Wall Grid, Painted Jar, and Cord Holder

Tuesday, April 25, 2017



Hello everybody! Today, I'm going to show you some ways to organize your room. They are all really easy to do. If you like this video make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and today's question of the day is "What do you use to organize your stuff?".

Let get started!



Pencil Can Holder



You will need...

tin can
paint
decorative tape 
paintbrush
colored pencil, pin or a marker
and scissors

First paint the tin can any color you like. At first I chose a copper color for my can then I decided to paint it pink because it looked prettier than the copper.

Then take a piece of  tape and write a word on it. I wrote the word love.

Wall Grid



You will need...

A metal grid
pictures, jewelry or anything else you would like to put on the grid
clothes pins or tiny clothes pins

All you have to do for this DIY is hang the grid on the wall and then hang your items on the grid with the clothes pin.

Painted Jar



You will need...

jar
paint
paintbrush
tape 

First tape the jar where you want to stop at. The tape will create a straight line. Then paint the jar.

Then take off the tape by pulling the tape away from the paint and it should come out something like this.

Then you can put what you like. I put some paintbrushes in my jar.

Cord Paper Roll Holder



You will need...

paper roll
paint
paintbrush
decorative tape 
pencil, pen, or a marker

First paint the paper roll any color you like.

Then take a piece of  tape and write a word on it. I wrote the name to my camera on it. Then place it on the paper roll

Question of the Day!


All of these DIY's are really cute and perfect for organizing your room If you like this video make sure you subscribe and today's question of the day is "What do you use to organize your stuff?".

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe