Easy DIY Doughnut Decor | DIY's for Your Room

Tuesday, May 02, 2017



Hello everybody! In this video I'm going to show you how to make 3 easy diys that are perfect for your room.


Picture Mobile



you will need

pictures
scissors
cardstock
tape or clothes pins
stick
twine

First create and cut out your doughnuts and pictures. I'll put a link in the description to where I found the doughnuts pictures.

Now, tie a couple of strings on the stick and then tape or use a clothes pin to hang the pictures and doughnuts onto the twine.

To create the hook just tie one piece of twine to both sides of the stick like in this picture.

Doughnut Garland



you will need

scissors
cardstock
tape or clothes pins
twine

First create and cut out your doughnuts. I'll put a link in the description to where I found the doughnuts pictures.

Now, tape or use a clothes pin to hang the doughnuts onto the twine.

Bulletin Board



 You will need

cardstock
scissors
pushpins

First create and cut out your doughnuts. I'll put a link in the description to where I found the doughnuts pictures.

Then you can put that on the bulletin board.

 You can put pictures, notes, or something else over the doughnuts.

Question Time!


I think these DIYs are so cute for yours or somebody's else room and you can hang all of your memories on them. the question of the day is “What are your favorite types of doughnuts?”

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hello! Thanks for your comment! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back, for new posts, and put your blog link in your comment and I'll check your blog out. I love to read your comments! :D

recent posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe