No Sew Summer Anchor Pillow DIY

May 24, 2017



Hello my Pumpkin Army! Sorry for not posting in a while. I hope you don't mind me calling all you the Pumpkin Army.

In today's video I'm going to show you how to make a summer pillow with anchor on the front of it.

You can use any fabric you want and you can paint the design on to the fabric or cut out a design and glue it or sew it. You can sew the pillow or glue it together.

 Question of the day: What's your favorite thing about summer?


You will need...


Fabric
stencil
scissors
pencil
pillow stuffing
glue gun
paint
paintbrush
ruler

Use your ruler and a pencil to cut out one rectangle.

Fold the fabric in half and then cut two squares out.

Print a stencil out, place the fabric on top of the stencil or cut out the stencil.

Trace the stencil on to the fabric.

Now you can paint in the design and wait to dry.

Place the front sides of the fabric on top of each other.

Use the glue gun and glue around the corners of the fabric and then place the other fabric square on top. Make sure you leave a hole.

Flip it inside out through the hole that  you left open. Then you can stuff the pillow.

Glue the opening together.




1 comment

Hello! Thanks for your comment! I love to read your comments and I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Make sure to come back to see if I replied back and for new posts. If your comment is spam I'll most likely delete it.

Post Signature